Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The countdown begins...

On May 31, I plan to release Savage Fire, a collection of my short stories, on Smashwords, Amazon and Barnes & Noble. From horror to bizarro to dark comedy, these are tales to challenge your mind, or at least keep it occupied while you ride the train to a boring job, or wait for the plumber to show up.

In the days between now and then, I'll share teasers from some of the stories included, but I thought I'd start things off with a rough draft of the cover. This image evokes the the title story, Savage Fire, which is a story of Victorian England, treachery and tragedy, death and undeath.



1 comment:

  1. I'll be looking for those teasers. I love bizarro dark twists. I eat them up for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Sometimes even in my sleep. :D

    ReplyDelete